• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got a lawn next to the house. It's covered in snow at the moment. Its still getting established, but when fed, it goes the same colour as the photo, if not slightly darker.

By the sound of things, regular rain is good, but warm humidity is not. Perfect conditions for disease.

OK before I get to work.

I just HATE it when I pay for using the expressway and there are long stretches that are one lane only. Like the bit between Niigata Airport going north. Last night I was behind this dude who can't have been going more than 40kmh and just no way to overtake for 12km+. Pulling hair out. Discount please!

I don't know about the Tokyo area. Is it congested round there usually?

This 50kmh area is totally congestion free and no reason whatsoever I can think of why it would be so mad low. I can understand in a blizzard but it's always like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Thought I'd put this out there to anyone who might know if there has been a recent change in the ETC system. I know the weekend 1000Y thing is gone but has it been replaced by a 1500Y deal? It seemed I was charged a flat rate of 1500Y and each of the three cars in front of me had the same amount. Is it back to a flat rate it was it just some kind of weird coincidence? I thought that the weekend flat rate deals had been scrapped completely but maybe I'm wrong.

I don't know what the situation is now, but asking my friends today, nor does anyone.

I think the whole situation is just way too complex and doubt many people know.

:grandpa:

I thought weekends were 50% and there were some times that were 30% off...........