• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had 3 bottles of Akiaji on Saturday night. What with aching limbs and that, I was totally sozzled and could hardly move!

Wife's friend is drinking my aki-aju! :angry:

you'll probably see the top news tonight being "gaikokujin kills wife and friend over aki-aji".

Thats just not on, is it.

You should have bought a few of those crappy happoshu's that copied the design.

• SnowJapan Admin

OK I asked in Ninjin-tei on Friday night.

Looks like they don't take any kind of reservations... not even for groups.

It's turn up and see if you can get in unfortunately - and on peak weekends it gets very busy.

Not sure why seems a little strange.

They also own a bar a bit further down the road called Swing Bar. That place has nomihodai - 3000 yen for 2 hours, 3500 yen for 3 hours, 4000 yen for 4 hours. The place has a pool table, big screen etc.

Sorry to interrupt the party talk, but I'm on the own-brand mixed ales box from Costco at the moment.

It works out at 160 odd yen a bottle for gaikoku-type beer. For a cheap change from Japanese beer, it's pretty good!

OK I asked in Ninjin-tei on Friday night.

Looks like they don't take any kind of reservations... not even for groups.

It's turn up and see if you can get in unfortunately - and on peak weekends it gets very busy.

Not sure why seems a little strange.

They also own a bar a bit further down the road called Swing Bar. That place has nomihodai - 3000 yen for 2 hours, 3500 yen for 3 hours, 4000 yen for 4 hours. The place has a pool table, big screen etc.

Andrew you ever been to that Swing Bar?

Interesting that Ninjin don't take any kind of reservations/bookings. Wonder why.