Originally Posted By: thursday
erm... she's a wom. Take care wom.

Thanks i am, been sitting in my lodge for two days now, started to sort all my Tokyo photos out, cabin fever is setting in a wee bit and i packed my board bag up today sadface
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: CptSlow
think were hitting Jam Bar for dinner tonight so should be some drinks then and also my best mate who is working here for the season just delivered me lunch smile

Heal up! So sad to hear about your knee. I feel your pain, been there done that and don't want to repeat again. Feel better! biggrin
Originally Posted By: CptSlow
thanks Mitch and everyone else for your kind words, yip pretty dumb especially cause its my good knee :( ho hum..

Just try as hard as you can to not let it get you down. Do the rehab the doc suggests and it will be all good. Definitely a hard process but rewarding when you are reminded of how lucky you are to be able to be on the slopes!
Originally Posted By: Chriselle
All I can say is...slow down Cappy. wave

i am normally slow why do you think i have the name "cptslow" it comes from my friends, cause im always slow :(

Im totally sweet, pretty strong hearted and nothing a few beers wont fix smile

Yes Sirree I am 3 weeks and counting!!! Few dramas before leaving, Obviously the flood situation, Cyclone now forming out to sea and I am also bring a very unwanted injury with me BUT I AM COMING!!

Glad the hospital was decent have a feeling I am going to be ending up there!!

Gutted chick, get well soon, hopefully the ligament is ok and you don't need surgery. Lots of physio and rest and yay for the upgrade!

Bit worried I have reopened my knees ligament tear as it has been swollen and sore, but can still ski on it, for now!

A guy at our lodge in hakuba was taken out by a noob boarder on his third day, the other guys board sliced his arm open and shattered his forearm. Insurance won't cover it, or the early return to Aussie for surgery, but he was in relatively good spirits - was stoked about the awesome time he had before the accident.