• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Soon to be added to the Thailand 101).

Would a banana not be an acceptable alternative?

Japanese trousers are virtually all a no no. Japanese have legs like match sticks and a crotch smaller than a ladies muff because no way can I get my bits and pieces in without some major ball crushi

Dealing with smelly people is hard because they often don't smell their own stink, so have no idea.

Telling someone they stink, and asking them to fix it usually leads to bad working relationships - they get offended and think you are rude.

I tend to go the passive aggressive route - bring in my new purchases of bath bombs and handmade highly scented soaps and show off to the individual offering for them to try it, it is SO nice... or similar.

Rarely works.

"I prefer a more spicy aroma", she said.

Dealing with smelly people is hard because they often don't smell their own stink, so have no idea.

Telling someone they stink, and asking them to fix it usually leads to bad working relationships - they get offended and think you are rude.

I tend to go the passive aggressive route - bring in my new purchases of bath bombs and handmade highly scented soaps and show off to the individual offering for them to try it, it is SO nice... or similar.

Rarely works.

"I prefer a more spicy aroma", she said.

:lol: Really?

Starting to evoke images that I will be haunted by for the rest of my natural ... pies and bag nekkid! Eeeeeewwww!

:omg: :veryshocked:

I HATE it when my neighbors just walk in my front door and start calling. I mean..half the time they don't even knock or ring the door bell.

Maybe I should be running around the house naked. Or at least wear boxers with a gap...a good flash of nut sack should keep em away.... :confused:

Eh?! I've never had experience of that.....I think I'd be rather irate if people just walked in my house. Although my door is always locked...force of habit of keeping out the thieving Dundee tinks

Now JA.... Imagine them naked....... TOGETHER..

Haunted...

night-sweats_342x198_AYEBF9.jpg

Gee, thanks Chris - just exactly what i DID NOT need! Another haunting image - Eeeewww!

Tubby and MB.... You really have to come down here to country-bumpkin-Japan-ville. Everyone does it. AND..IF you lock the doors they ring the doorbell like they're trying to send morse code or something.

All my neighbors are fishermen,,, average age.....79. What's really special is the fresh fish they bring over. It's always 5:30 on a Sunday morning. So, I come stumbling down stairs still half asleep, open the door to a grizzled old man gripping a fish by the tail dripping slime and blood all over my entrance way....and he goes "Here" and hands it to me just like that....oh joy.

Insult to injury.. it's always a smelly and equally foul tasting tropical $hit variety of fish.

The joke's definitely on me. :angry: