seemore, I have used I/O's for the past 3 seasons and never looked back. I have had everything, SPy, Anon, Oakley, you name it. Love the I/O's and will never go back. Perfect for everything and they don't fog up, just make sure to DRY the lens every night after use.

The best ones are the Smith Prodigy goggles. You will never have a bad google day again. High speed setting to really get the air flow

going then set the goggles on low to keep them dry.

Search this and you will find lots of information.

smith-prodigy-turbo-fan-goggle

Have to agree with you rider69 love my smith googles the lens even adjust's to the light.one morning in Nozawa this year it was quiet cool and ice kept forming on the out side of the lens but had no foging problem's even sweeter they only cost $80 dollars on ebay brand new nice to have a win some times

Thanks for that.

Are they double lense though.

My eyes or around my eyes sweat and heavy breathing heates up the inside and its cold on the outside so we get fog.

I was wandering if the double lenses would still fog in this situation.

Seemore or less depending on the goggles.

I just brought a pair of googles with double lens off ebay tonight. My first pair which are about 4 yrs old have had a rough life with too many 'garage sales' falls (where all of your personal affects are spread accross the mountian side) they where a single lens and I had ice and fog during my last Japan trip back in late 08.

I need to get some new thermals and some other small items for the feb trip

If you have a double lens goggle and it's still fogging on you, try dressing down with less layers or thinner layers. There is a balance to be struck between freezing on the lifts and fogging on the slopes.

You can also try opening up the neck zipper on your jacket/adjusting any neck gaiters a bit so they're not channeling warm humid air straight onto your face.

I struggled in Niseko to keep fog free, hard when all the vents in the goggles where blocked full of powder from faces shots...as you say Mitch water was getting into the void between lenses as soon as I stopped getting air travelling through them they would fog just a little. Capture.JPG