OK bought the tv

A Sony 40". KDL-40EX500.

KDL-40EX500.jpg

Handed over 79000 yen.

Will get 26000 yen back effectively in ecopoints.

So for my 53000 yen I get the telly delivered, and they take my old telly.

And a 5 year guarantee.

Sounds like a bargain to me!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some geeks writing this one off for it's lack of HDMI 2 and the newer wireless standard?   I have no idea the implications there, but thought I'd pass it on.

It was extremely funny, well done.

Question:

Sony manufactures in Malaysia for the Asian market. Is it conceivable that Sony have imported their foreign made models into Japan for the domestic market?

I would very much doubt this. But that price is very low.

Where was the set made in?

That is a cracking price.

I suppose all the 3D tellys are making the "normal ones" that much cheaper.

Talking of 3D tellys. I had a look at one the other week, a bit of Alice in Wonderland. I was quite impressed, it looked fantastic and the 3D effect was really actually good. Still not liking the idea of wearing glasses but if they can get rid of the glasses and improve and improve, that will be fun in the near future.

bsih

You can ditch your old telly for nothing over at Goryu at the moment. Some company is collecting them by the sports halls just before Kamishiro station heading south on the main road.

That's a great price for a new telly and especially a Sony. Maybe that overpaid English bloke is trying to turn them into Amstrad.

[opinion]looks clueless to me[/opinion]

3D without glasses coming "soon" apparently.

Anyone ever check out the kakaku website? Did a little shopping around for TVs today and was surprised at the low prices... hate to do this but the one that you bought LiquidX was listed for 66,000Â¥ with a 23,000Â¥ Eco point refund... I might end up buying the same TV as you before the week is out!

I'm never really concerned with prices once I have bought.

I did check kakaku before I bought.

There were a few cheaper on kakaku when I bought actually.

But after you added the delivery charge and also the cost of an extended 5 year guarentee, it wasn't much difference if any.

thumbsup

It's got a great picture BM, very pleased.