Palin for the White House!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
the Shah of Iran was backed by America.

Trump has a magnificent haircut though

Europe and America have done their fair share to mess up Africa and the Middle East.
Originally Posted By: MitchPee

Europe and America have done their fair share to mess up Africa and the Middle East.

I didn't dispute that.....but someone said that "the US has to wake up and realise that (various people).....the Shah of Iran were not a threat to us"....I pointed out that the Shah wasn't removed by US policy, he was in fact installed and backed by US policy.

EDIT: Specifically in Europe, Britain and France. Of course there have been other colonial rulers over the years like Spain, Portugal, Holland and Belgium but their empires crumbled away a long time ago but Britain and France continued into modern history
Originally Posted By: MitchPee

I didn't dispute that.....but someone said that "the US has to wake up and realise that (various people).....the Shah of Iran were not a threat to us"....I pointed out that the Shah wasn't removed by US policy, he was in fact installed and backed by US policy.

EDIT: Specifically in Europe, Britain and France. Of course there have been other colonial rulers over the years like Spain, Portugal, Holland and Belgium but their empires crumbled away a long time ago but Britain and France continued into modern history

My fault, I misread where you directed it. I think we're on the same page biggrin

I see what you mean: I didn't mean to say Shah, slip of the fingers...meant Mosaddegh my mistake.

Obama having a good go at Trump

"Donald Trump is here tonight," said Mr Obama, beaming. "Now, I know that he's taken some flak lately, but no one is prouder to put this birth certificate to rest than The Donald. Now he can get to focusing on the issues that matter.

"Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened at Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?"

lol

• 2 weeks later...