Complicated family relations

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think the heat must be getting to some of our posters from down south MB. Or the use of emoticons to show you're only joking is completely lost on some people....

gd 81 posts in 7 years of being on here? Thanks for the contribution man! lol

guess you go for quality not quantity....

Originally Posted By: gnarly-dude
Ooooh, you sure got me there! ashamed

I'm out too, so feel free to have the last word on this with another of your 'witty comebacks'.

(Oh, and good luck with the complex!)

and you think I have issues?!! lol

Can't wait for your next sojourn into these forums to regale us with your witty repartee! thumbsup
Originally Posted By: Go Native
I haven't had too many breaks actually. Got a broken cheek bone whilst playing cricket in grade 6 (didn't wear helmet back then). Broke an ankle at 16 in a motorcycle accident and was very lucky that was all after flying off the bike at 90km/hr and going through the air for around 20m. Broke a few fingers in another motorbike fall. And broke my other ankle in a rockclimbing fall. Other than that have dislocated my shoulder twice and dislocated a couple of fingers and toes. Overall not too bad with no major bones being broken.

See, now you must be a least a little relieved to have a daughter, and not a little boy.
Originally Posted By: Go Native
You didn't??

I guess it's understandable if all you played was football...nancy boys prancing about and cuddling each other rarely break bones! lol

Just about every guy friend I had growing up broke a bone or two at sometime.

wow you guys are well tough! rolleyes I'd rather play a game that doesn't involve people sticking their thumb up me butt or in any other oriface.

Never broken a bone (touch wood).

Back on topic, I have a great relatonship wth all my immediate family. Me and my older brother are best mates (it wasn't always so, but a trip to Ibiza when I was 19 really brought out the love vibe!! biggrin ) and I really miss being able to nip out for a pint with my old man. It was great to have him over here in the summer as we were able to hang out and do shit together.

I have 3 brothers and we all get on well. I wouldn't say we were close but we all have a good laugh when we get together.

BTW I've broken 3 bones, dislocated a thumb, had stitches to the forehead and football is for poofs. stir

Never broken a bone in my life so far and don't intend to. AND I used to play county Rugby. As well as being well-ard, I'm also not stupid enough to have a bone breaking situation.

That's right, I run away from tackles.

Originally Posted By: thursday
Never broken a bone in my life so far and don't intend to. AND I used to play county Rugby. As well as being well-ard, I'm also not stupid enough to have a bone breaking situation.

Really? Even when you were 17 years old? I was certainly stupid enough for most of my younth.