Actually, the last two weeks or so has been like this.

Simply can't seem to be productive at all. No snow, it's hot and sweaty, not really got interesting work to do. I'm just coasting on the bare minimum and can't seem to find any motivation to get much done.

sadface

I need a good slap.

I have been feeling the same way too. Been really sluggish since summer hit.

I just try to remember how fortunate I am to be born where I was and have the opportunities I have had. Seems to really help push forward thinking when I can actually write this out seeing as how a lot of people are illiterate.

Best thing I find to do is get outside and do something. Start a new hobby like climbing or something. That usually helps me out.

Sympathies Iyamadude.

I was in one of those funks for quite a while. It is no fun. A bit of sunshine and exercise even when you don't feel like it makes all the difference.

This might seem a bit odd but exercise will likely help. Get up early and go for a walk before brekky.

Also writing lists of what you need to achieve at work that day might help.

Getting the IT guys to ban you from the internet might be of assistance smile

me too. I can barely motivate myself to get up and jump in the shower nevermind go out for a run. I much prefer doing it after work, and building it into my daily schedule that way....and actually on that note I'm off to the gym! wave

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
me too. I can barely motivate myself to get up and jump in the shower nevermind go out for a run. I much prefer doing it after work, and building it into my daily schedule that way....and actually on that note I'm off to the gym! wave

me too - I get up for work when it's dark, so no way am I going to forgo my warm bed before I have to!

It's also easy to drive to the gym from work, get an hour or so in, have the bestest shower of my life (we need to sort out our home water pressure!) and then drive 5 min home and enjoy my evening

I totally get where you are iiyamadude smile My work has been like that since March, so glad that I do have the mountains to escape to, yay winter

Mamabear talking Kermit legs on the lunch thread reminded me :

"The Muppet Movie"

actually all the muppet movies and the songs in them works as a great pick me up. well.. at least for me.

Jim Henson and Frank Oz. WOW

At least watch Dark Chrystal.