The FOOTBALL Thread (2010-2011)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool have agreed a transfer fee with Barcelona for Javier Mascherano, who asked to leave Anfield last month.

"The Spanish club have now been given permission to speak to the Argentina midfielder," said the club website.

The Reds were keen to recoup the £18m they paid three-and-a-half years ago, after Mascherano joined from West Ham.

Mascherano, 26, missed Thursday's trip to Trabzonspor, where Liverpool secured a place in the group stages of the Europa League with a 3-1 aggregate win.

Maybe another 6-0 this week with ManYoo home to West Ham who look terrible. Spurs could also do it to Wigan. 0-10 for the first two games and they've just sold one of their best players.

Tonight

Blackburn vs Arsenal (come on Blackburn)

Chelsea vs Stoke (come on Stoke)

Man Utd vs West Ham (come on United)

Tomorrow

Liverpool vs West Brom (come on West Brom)

Sunderland vs Massive Citeh (come on Sunderland) - not live? confused

Quote:
EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR has been told by Manchester City: "We pay your wages and you're staying."
Adebayor, signed for ï½£25m from Arsenal last year, wants to quit the club after being left out of the opening Premier League games.

He said: "If you're in a team and you're not playing, and there is a team that comes in for me, then I will definitely be on my way out because I'm a footballer and I love playing."

Oh dear.

rollabout
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Quote:
EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR has been told by Manchester City: "We pay your wages and you're staying."
Adebayor, signed for ï½£25m from Arsenal last year, wants to quit the club after being left out of the opening Premier League games.

He said: "If you're in a team and you're not playing, and there is a team that comes in for me, then I will definitely be on my way out because I'm a footballer and I love playing."

Oh dear.

rollabout

Wonder how many of those stories we will hear.
Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Nice on Tubby.

I'm on the normal Skyperfect 3800 yen a month footie pack - includes all the PL and CL games.

Lets footie.

wow!! thats cheap. I should go and find out about Sky Perfect and see how much it would be to get the dish and tuner and for them to install it.

TB. I have the same as pie-eater... but that is JUST for the footie.

You also need the dish of course, the monthly basic charge (about 400 yen I think?) and also any other packages you have for other channels.

I have the 15 channel package that costs I think 2800 yen a month.

So it costs me about 7000 yen a month in total.

No complaints though, well worth it.