I did a quick count and found I've been to 15 so far, although it feels like a lot less. Some of this jaunting about has been thanks to SJ for sending me tix to places I hadn't thought of going to.

Going to a variety of places is really nice. I want to try some of the Niigata and Tohoku places one day.

12 I believe. The first season it was great to see a lot of places, but like others are saying, I like to stick with my favorites now. Would love to check out some of the places down south though. Hard with my job though.

Ocean, if you do have the chance to come up to Tohoku next season, let me know. Would love to hook up. I should be healthy by then \:\) A little Ski Japan Tohoku convergence may be in the works.

Ocean, I have boarder connections too. I could get you a nice fish tail with some velcro straps if it's to your liking \:\) Keep in touch. I think it would be cool to have some of you southern folk up here or maybe a bunch of us take a trip up to Niseko (never been - want to go). Heck, we gotta awhile. Right now it's all about surgery and surfing for me.

Big Kahuna was up this way but at a bad time for me. Had some friends from the states out and I was also an invalid most the time. Wish we could have hooked up. Hopefully next year. The training begins soon......

7, yep 7 - will probably go to Ishiuchi Mayuyama, as it is reported to have the best board park in Japan - anyone ever been there ? Their webiste has some great, but poorly edited movies on it.

Quote:
Originally posted by barok:
7, yep 7 - will probably go to Ishiuchi Mayuyama, as it is reported to have the best board park in Japan - anyone ever been there ? Their webiste has some great, but poorly edited movies on it.
So Barok, did you go? How was it?
  • 2 weeks later...