Originally Posted By: thursday
It's not confined to only English managers

true, they did say "English speaking" but I don't know who else would be in the running.......Martin O'Neil??
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither side can seem to hold onto the ball long enough to do anything with it. At least it is not static.

But enough with the "Shout" already. Seems singularly inappropriate as a cheerleading song.

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
Japan looks slightly less crappy though wink

confused
We must have been watching different games.

One or two chances aside, very boring.
I'm off to sleep.

Tell you what.

After watching dire game after even more dire game in this World Cup - can't believe how poor the general quality has been - I have realised just how good the Premier League is.

That is a good thing, because we have that week in week out from mid August into May. I will be sure to remember to appreciate it.

Spain through.

Wonder when Japan tv will be safe to watch. I guess today is full of "proud to be Japanese", "they really did gambaru", delivered with semi-serious but very sincere face style bollocks. Along with images from all of Japan of people watching tv.

Taped it so I could see the end penalties. Sounds like the rest of the game was pretty poor too. Shame Japan didn't come out like they did for the Denmark game.

Nakata called it before the game - both teams like to play counter attack so it will be interesting to see how it turns out. (He was wrong about the "interesting" part though.)

Had to laugh at the NHK news tonight.

Apparently, it was a wonderful game last night.

Don't know which one they were watching!

Obasans were interviewed.

Everyone was happy and proud.

Got to laugh!