• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: bobby12
Sorry but I still find this WC frsutrating. Little excitement and lots of annoying things like the SA fans dancing around the stadium not even looking at the game and blowing their horns. Go do it in a disco. It needs to get going this week, now the must win games are starting.

With you. I'm not even watching much now. Can't believe the World Cup's on and I'm hardly bothered with it.
I'm going to give the next rounds a go, hopefully it will improve drastically.

Banging them in! Has it been a good game?

Quote:
90 min "North Korean TV announces 'Korea wins 7-0'," says Ian Copestake. Ivory Coast now need a nine-goal swing to go through. Sven will probably tell them to keep it tight and reappraise at half-time.

lol

Fair enough on Harry.

Mate, I don't hate soccer, somethings are a tad frustrating to take in, which I am sure sometimes also to mad keen fans as yourself, but I guess that's sport. It's a bit hard to really ignore the whole Kerfuffle right now since it's pretty much on 24/7.

Last I saw this was a open forum so surely I'm entitled to my opinion. if you don't like it please feel free to put me on invisible mode or whatever it is. Have a lovely day thumbsup

lol

Ah the old "I believe it's an open forum" evergreen. Always handy that one.

You are most welcome to your own opinion etc etc blah blah etc yawn blah etc.

I'm just curious why you want to waste your time barging into footie threads every now and again to proclaim your distaste. I simply decide to spend my time doing things I like rather than ragging on about things I don't. Up to you of course. etc etc.

wave

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
Well, Portugal just made up for the lack of goals in this world cup. poor N. Korea, they were totally in the game at the half... this Friday night Portugal vs. Brazil is going to be epic!

Nah... both teams have qualified. They won't risk injury. It'll probably be one of the least exciting as each goes for a draw.

Felt sorry for the North koreans....the players must be browing themselves thinking what will happen to em when they get back. If I were the 2 Japanese players, I'd get my own way home! lol

BoC I reckon your being a tad harsh on Indo, everyone can have their opinions. Maybe he likes to comment sometimes on the game, that's cool. Football is a game of opinions, everyone's always great at 2nd guessing coaches, players and refs. Nothing wrong with just wanting to be involved in what is currently the most talked about subject on the boards.

You're right TB.

Indo just seems to do it with consistent regularity.

[sorry Indo. But why not give the moaning a rest - we know]

And my taxes are going up tomorrow.

doh

lol

Originally Posted By: thursday
Nah... both teams have qualified. They won't risk injury. It'll probably be one of the least exciting as each goes for a draw.

Portugal hasn't qualified yet... I know the goal differential is huge but Ivory Coast could easily do the same thing to N. Korea. Nah... I think you are wrong about this one Thursday. Both teams are going to bring their A game.

Ronnald was close to anonymous in the first half.

Much better in the 2nd but not incredible.

Their best player was that one who has paintings on his arms.