This doesn't really fit in the good movies thread, so I thought I would create a new one.

A charming one coming up

Quote:
The Human Centipede is a horror film starring Ashley C. Williams, Ashlynn Yennie, Akihiro Kitamura and Dieter Laser, directed by Tom Six. It tells the story of a crazed doctor who surgically joins three victims together, mouth to anus, to create a "human centipede". The film has won several awards at international horror film festivals, but has received mixed reviews from critics.

Click to reveal..
the%20human%20centipede%20still.jpg

I think that is just going slightly over the line.

It will be interesting to see how the new A Nightmare On Elm Street is.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

New Superman director has been chosen!

Quote:
The man who brought us 300 and Watchmen will bring Superman back to the big screen. Deadline is reporting that Zack Snyder has scored the coveted directing gig on the reboot of the Man of Steel story.

Snyder's name has surfaced recently on a short list of potential directors, which also included Tony Scott, Jonathan Liebesman, Duncan Jones and Darren Aronofsky. But Snyder ultimately winning out is not too surprising, given his ongoing relationship with Warner Bros., which includes the upcoming Sucker Punch. With 300 and Watchmen, he's already tackled two big budget, comic book derived stories for the studio, who are now handing him what is, arguably, the world's most recognizable super hero.

Chris Nolan and Emma Thomas are producing and overseeing Superman, so presumably they also played a role in picking Snyder for this extremely high profile project.

Update: In their story on Snyder being hired as the Superman director, Hollywood Reporter also mention they've heard a rumor that the villain in David Goyer's script for the new movie is General Zod, so memorably portrayed by Terence Stamp in the original Superman films.

And General Zod?! omg