What kind of drunk are you?

This might have been done before, but hey not for a while.

What kind of 'drunk' are you?

I don't get really totally blasted often at all, it only takes me a fairly small number of beers to get me fairly tipsy. I think if I consumed some of amounts I had back at colleage now, I would be in hospital!

At college I used to get hyperactive and very noisy.

Recently though I just talk rubbish and get tired and quiet. A bit like tonight probably.

Hic.

(Note to kids: Being drunk isn't cool)

A very happy one. I'm really social anyways but when I get drunk I like to meet other people. Not violent at all unless heavily provoked I may snap a bit quicker than in sobriety, but in all fairness I would say Happy and Social describe my drunken antics.

Can count the times on my fingers and still have a few spare... but as Mitch is above. Very happy and social, tell everyone how special and fabulous they are. But even if provoked majorly there is no chance of me snapping - more likely to giggle.

Papa is gregarious and social. Unlikely to snap, but has been dragged into a few situations where one of his mates has snapped - he is intensely loyal and mateship trumps reason. His biggest problem when he has had too many is staying right where he is because it is so much fun - watches and clocks mean nothing ... until he has to get out of bed for work the next morning.

I love to have a few beers and then go looking for a good old punch up. Even if you're just chilling out, if you run into me someone's gonna get their ass kicked. I'm bloody dog. Either that or I get really dark and depressed, maybe a little self-mutilation... Like when I'm hitting the bottle hard home alone.

(Naw, just trying to spice up the thread a bit. he he)

I have several stages of drunk ranging from cleverly philosophical to losing my shoes at the bar. Last night for example my friends poured me into a taxi and I couldn't remember my address... (luckily it was written on my gaijin card!) Only really let loose on special occasions though!

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
I have several stages of drunk ranging from cleverly philosophical to losing my shoes at the bar. Last night for example my friends poured me into a taxi and I couldn't remember my address... (luckily it was written on my gaijin card!) Only really let loose on special occasions though!

Cool. Did you win the bingo?
Originally Posted By: ger
I love to have a few beers and then go looking for a good old punch up. Even if you're just chilling out, if you run into me someone's gonna get their ass kicked. I'm bloody dog. Either that or I get really dark and depressed, maybe a little self-mutilation... Like when I'm hitting the bottle hard home alone.
(Naw, just trying to spice up the thread a bit. he he)

I don't believe you: This bit "(Naw, just trying to spice up the thread a bit. he he)"

A happy drunk as well. And I get louder and more talkative.

If I get drunk enough and I'm dancing, then for some reason I want all my friends dancing as well. Not sure why, but it makes so much sense at the time.

A happy, smiley drunk ... much more pleasant drunk than sober!

(The trick is to maintain the positive aspects of being drunk without the hang-over wakaranai)

Last summer back in the UK didn't we have 6 pints of guest beers pie-eater? Not the biggest haul but they were strong and I was more than Rough the next day.

I get sleepy and quiet. I don't like to go out and drink because I become the opposite of the "life of the party." I like a glass of wine or sake before bed as a nice way to chill and ease into a slumber.