• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is at THAT!

Never ceases to amaze me!

The eldest boy, Reaper, bumped into one of his close mates from High School at the top of the family lift in Niseko - neither knew the other was gonna be there!

Originally Posted By: JA
Real close, them!

lol
Well they were at school...
and they are always at the same parties...

I think my boy doesn't talk about his home life and plans much with his mates (he is a deadset gamer) - and the mate came with his Dad on a spur of a moment thing. It was his first time. So he probably had an inkling that he might be coming to the same area as us, and that we might still be there - but we had no chance of knowing he was gonna be there, coz he didn't know when we left home.

BTW: 42.9 degree's here today. Just a bit of a change! doh

MB I will be in Niseko for the first week of your eldest cub's trip, will be heading all over the mountain so will keep any eye out for him. Better still is he having the UHF radio with him, what channel will he be on and I will listen in for you. Then again your probably better off not knowing what he is up to. You know the saying:"what happens on the snow trip, stays on the snow trip".

ashamed hijack AGAIN! Sorry people!

lol AS long as he comes home breathing and in one piece I will be happy!

I hadn't thought about the radio's - will have a chat with Papa and with him and see if he wants to take them for use with his mates.

If it is up to him he will spend 90% of the time in Strawberries and Miharashi - and go up to the peak on occasion. But I suppose a lot of that depends on whether his mates enjoy the same.

I will SJ STICKER his helmet before he goes too wink

Poor Eldest MB Cub is going to have 1/2 of niseko looking out for him lol.

We will also be there when he is so if he needs someone to ride with or a chill out place he is more than welcome to contact us. There are a few youngens in our group (plus Mr Snowhunter who thinks he is a youngen).

I will PM you with our details.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: snowhuntress

. We arrive on 10th Feb.

I'm gonna be up in Niseko for a few days from the 11th.....see you there!! thumbsup

I'll be there til the 15th.

haha MB's eldest thinks he's gonna have a mad away trip with just his mates and no parents....doesn't know that MB has a network of SJ spies ready to report back!! wink

I may need to play double agent for the lad!! smile

Once again, thanks SJ.

As I mentioned in my email earlier I really do appreciate the work that is being put into this site. Really glad I signed up to be part of the community last year as well. I'd been lurking for a while but the whole experience has been better since being able to communicate with all the folks here.

I appreciate the give-aways as well because it gives me a chance to have a look at places I hadn't really considered before (even when I don't win!)

lol

I've never won anything but want to say thanks for providing this home and putting so much work into the whole thing. I'm sure there are many many people who never tell you but do appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

didn't you know BoC?

If ever any of the SJ crew feel down, they have a special room in their office with all the letters/emails of thanks. They simply walk in there, and feel right as rain.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
didn't you know BoC?

If ever any of the SJ crew feel down, they have a special room in their office with all the letters/emails of thanks. They simply walk in there, and feel right as rain.

it's filled with donuts

SJ Thanks for my stickers they have arrived and we will have them plastered everywhere.

Funny I don't enter any of the competitions, being that I am in Oz. I don't come on this site to win anything. I come on cause I love it, I keeps me up to date with everything.

What would we do without the SJ website. I know how spaz we all go when the forums may be down for an hour or so.

SJ's all your hard work behind the scenes is greatly appreciated. thumbsup

Like snowhuntress, I do not enter the comps because of the difficulty I would have using a one or two day pass! However, I too am at a loss when the forums go down for maintenance! I check in a couple of times a day, most days.

Many interesting discussions, plenty of stuff to keep the SDS fed.