• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. Booked lesson. Arrived, put on boots and then it started. He'd have nothing of those boots, so he resisted even upto the point I carried him to the slope.

Then we decided it was probably too much to expect, and cancelled it.

Shame, he had a HOT instructor. She was very cute.

Then tried some miffy skis later in the afternoon. He still didn't like it though.

Your never to young for anything. I judged at a show a while ago and there was a rider in my tiny tot class with nappies on under her jodhpurs and in between classes she would suck on her bottle, she was only 2 1/2 yrs - Her parents couldn't get her off the horse!! Very Cute.

Make sure you show all your fantastic photo's to all those fuddy duddies who thought it was abuse taking him to the snow!!!

Hi Thursday,

I wrote the review before you , i went to Tomamu early Dec,

None of the Ice village was completed, and the runs near the Towers were not open at this time, i think you went at a great time, being the only person in the whole pool area was interesting.

I managed to get seats on the train both ways , it was so fast and simple i hope to head back in Feb.

Can you tell me was everything open when you went late dec? and how was the food in the tower area ( i was staying over near the pool)

Noie,

EVRRYTHING was open. And some places couldn't get a booking to eat (that fancy Japanese restaurant). The places I did eat, were very friendly and humble, but alas should not be compared to Sapporo or Tokyo.

Sports Villa is a bit limited. The Tower is more centre of everything. You have the Forest Mall with all those different restaurants ranging from French, to Yakiniku, to Furano vennison curry.

Connected to the Tower by the covered skybridge through the forest, definitely try Nininupuri for breakfast and crab and beer buffet dinner. This is what it looks like for breakfast (buffet behind me)

thursday_113.JPG

awesome, I never really explored, Same place for Breakfast and Dinner, with Lunch below the Gondola everyday, ill make sure i get out and about next time.

I guess if the night skiing was open i would have had dinner in the tower.

p.s

Thanks for the prompt reply biggrin

they really made an effort at the ice village.

One of the many bonfires

thursday_117.JPG

entrance

thursday_119.JPG

to one of the ice restaurants

thursday_120.JPG

another bar

thursday_118.JPG

igloos and the nightas

thursday_121.JPG

A very well run place. Impressive.