British Airways - STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is interesting

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/article6960177.ece

Even today, the grooming rules for trolley dollies can seem bizarre. Long hair must be tied back, only certain colours of certain brands of make-up are permitted and products must be plastered on because eyes and lips must be visible from six rows back. Jewellery is kept to a minimum and forearms have to be hairless, bleached or waxed at all times. Weight is watched and anyone chubbing up over the Atlantic is told discreetly to lose a few pounds (although no airline would admit to such a sexist, lookist policy).

Obviously not on BA!!! lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Quote:
Customers will be able to rebook, free of charge and subject to availability, onto other British Airways flights outside of the strike period for up to 355 days from the original date of travel. Refunds will only be available if flights are actually cancelled or if the original booking conditions allow. For further information, please refer to British Airways ’s website.

oh dear, I hope people's travel plans are felxible enough to accomodate BA or you'll get no refund.

I think you're wrong thursday.

Who gives a shit about national pride?

I don't know anyone who feels that way esp. over BA!!!!

The reason I use them is because it is the most convenient and cheapest connection to Manchester from Japan. Simple as.

• 2 weeks later...