British Airways - STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE

The threat of cabin crew strikes over the Christmas holiday period returned to British Airways today when the Unite union halted plans to ballot staff on a final peace offer from the airline.

Tony Woodley, Unite’s joint general secretary, said that he had been forced to suspend the planned vote after representatives of the union’s two cabin crew factions refused to recommend the deal to members.

doh

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
The threat of cabin crew strikes over the Christmas holiday period returned to British Airways today when the Unite union halted plans to ballot staff on a final peace offer from the airline.

Tony Woodley, Unite’s joint general secretary, said that he had been forced to suspend the planned vote after representatives of the union’s two cabin crew factions refused to recommend the deal to members.

doh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Barstewards better no strike before I get home.........w@#$ers!!
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
My cousin is visting from Jan 30th for 2 weeks, he wants to do snowboarding, so I'm toying with the idea of another Hokkaido trip at that time or just a couple of short Honshu trips....hmmmm options, options

Yeah. But then the idea of 2 scot brothers at a family resort just don't sound right. They'd run out of booze very quickly.
  • 2 months later...