British Airways - STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until about ten years ago, they never checked passports at the gate, only m or f. So you could sell your ticket to someone else if you couldn't go and then go to the airport on the day to check them in. There always used to be adverts in the free magazines selling flights.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Cadbury insist they are the same size.

And I also read recently that Weetabix are unchanged.

It can't be right, however big my hands are now compared to when I was a smaller pie-eater!

Quote:
Why has the size of the egg changed?

As the world’s largest confectionery company, Cadbury Schweppes is committed to developing great-tasting products that you, the consumer loves. Since people’s preferences vary from market to market, so do our products. This is reflected in the broad variety of sizes and flavours of products that we offer our consumers worldwide.

A fine, clear answer!
  • 2 weeks later...

LONDON—British Airways PLC's cabin crew on Tuesday rejected the airline's latest proposal aimed at ending a long-running dispute between the two sides over working conditions that has cost BA more than £150 million ($229 million).

Some 3,419 cabin crew rejected BA's latest offer, while 1,686 accepted.

doh

The age limit for CX is 40. JAL is 30 something, same as ANA. The american ones have grannies serving the food, same as BA I think. But the seniority goes to the fattest, ugliest mofos in the air.

Yeah Quantas also have old fatties serving the punters. TBH I don't really care, it is much better looking at young hotties for 12 hours but as long as they keep bringing me a beer when I want one, I could care less.

When I was backpacking, we used the One World Group, so used BA, AA and Quantas a lot. I was with my brother and we don't really look alike, so after the 50th time of getting on the plane and the Trolley Dolly (although this time it was a man) saying "ooohh! same names!" I turned around to him and said "yeah, we're a couple and we just got married!"

his face was a picture! lol