My best season was 8 years back or so. wow its been that long. It snowed every week at least 2 days in length each time. It was the most snow in 20 years where I was. over 500 inches fell and was still falling into march. At the time nobody in Japan skied Powder so you could have any line you wanted. My first pow day was blue bird cold and waist deep. I was hooked after that.

The next season I ski bummed and again got luck in Canada. we had another stellar year or 300 plus inches of the lightest pow. PS the resort had an average of -10c all year. Great for the snow bad for the skin.

Not too bad I guess, considering... Got two days in late November then nothing until the last week when I have gotten four days in during warm spring skiing days. Still planning on hitting Fuji as well as a trip up to the Marudo Plateau and Tateyama for a few days.

That`s coolio that so many people are "Really good" or better. My season was by far the best, just by virtue of the number of days out, the powder, the spring slush, and the people that I have met. It is going to be really hard to leave Japan.