Originally Posted By: SJForums
Actually, you should see some of the Now pages gearing up over the next few weeks and months with the occasional report every now and again.
Of course the snow season is still a while away but once we get into the season it will be back to the daily updates.

We have some more related news coming in early October as well.
friend

Always starts to feel like the build up when those start again.
thumbsup

Cooling down nicely here now, got down to 12oC last two nights and tonight looks like being similar temps again, roll on winter!

The leaves are already changing colour here and half the leaves on the cherry tree outside my house have already gone brown and fallen off. All the mountains are starting to change colour!

Wht not Muika? Do you like to wait for the air clearing to get better shots? On that note Fuj-san has been making a regular appearance of late at sunset, some awesome pinks and oranges back lighting Fuji, I just never have my camera down the beach to catch it.

Well, spend most of August out of Japan and then the last few weeks I just haven't been anyway. I don't like the hot weather. Things will start getting prettier and prettier now so looking forward to getting back into the shattaa-chansu [clenched fist gambaru action thingy]

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Where is here snowdude?

Yamanashi!

At my second house in Nagano getting down in the single figures there now some nights!

Talking of Fuji san, it hasn't got it's snow cap yet, I keep looking at it when ever it's out. Will report when I see the first snow on it!