Originally Posted By: Mamabear

Although having a 61yr old mother who has just acquired an iPhone I do see advantages for the older set ("Honey, can YOU read what this says?")

WOT!! Yer mum is tha same age as me??? She musta started early!

Mind you - totally relate to the "can you read this" bit. But that's why you can set the screen to BIG letters rollabout
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

trouble is that it costs to "give it a go". Very few stores will loan you a machine (even if they do have stock to spare) so you can see if it works for you.

Am a naysayer as I have a netbook, which was cheaper than the iSanitarytowel, has more functionality, and more power.

This is no more than a glorified iPod that has been locked down by Apple.

Apple made "personal" computers easy to access and customise with the Apple // series (I know, I had one with lots of non-standard add-ons). Then came the Mac, and the Apple-only screws that you had to be an accredited Apple tech to get ahold of.

They've been trying ways to screw the system shut ever since, mostly succeeding. Why should the latest attack of the apple monster be any different?

Apple just seem to be one of those companies that creates this kind of either extreme fanaticism or hatred, probably fuelled by jealousy/resentment.

Both extremes are bullshit.