• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back on Friday, tonight is last hurrah with the mates so I expect to break the 90 barrier, prob be able to hit 100 before I leave on Thursday.

I do feel a bit heavier!!

Ah the flight home. Always something to not look forward to, though I am usually glad to be back in Japan if not only for reasons of spending way too much in the UK and the expanding waistline!

Pies: 17

Beer: 47

that'd be 7 pies I'd have to eat today Bag!! veryshocked

while I think I'd be able to do it, I don't think it'd be very wise!! Last night was a small session, had 7 beers so that definitely takes me thru the 90 barrier. Got today and of course tomorrow at the airport to get the 9 I need to make it a century.

A poor showing in the pies department but a monster effort on the beer. I'm pretty disappointed that I only had 1 kebab as well but such is life!

Total: Pies= 3

Beer= 91

true MB, those little picnic pork pies....hmmmm....think that'd be cheating. Pie-eater has rightly taken the crown on pie eating, but I'm happy to romp home on the beer! cheers

broke the 90 barrier by drinking 7 beers yesterday, thats me on 91 for beer. Don't think I'm gonna break 100, that'd be 9 before getting on the plane, probably NOT a good idea!! smile

I had a kebab but didn't have my camera with me to take a pic

Yeah, had 2 weeks at home. Now in sweaty Japan.....I forgot how sweaty it is!!

Didn't manage to break the 100 barrier on Thursday, only had 1 beer on the flight and 0 in the airport. I went out last nght and drank through the century but alas I missed the holday deadline. There`s always next year!! cheers

I hear ya Tubby!

I let one friend know she could come and tell me about her great Canada/USA adventure tomorrow as Papa was gonna be off playing rugby, and all of a sudden I have a party for five of my lifelong friends - much alcohol must be purchased and FAST!