1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Are we sympathetic or not for this and matadors being injured?

Me, not.

Quote:
A man, reported to be British, has been gored to death during the running of the bulls in Pamplona, the first such fatality since 1995. Skip related content

Spanish National Television said the unidentified man was gored in the neck during a run that was messy and dangerous because of a rogue bull that separated from the pack.

Fernando Boneta, emergency room chief at Navarra Hospital, said three other people were also gored, and six others suffered bumps, bruises and other lesser injuries.

The last fatal goring at the running of the bulls claimed the life of 22-year-old American Matthew Tassio in 1995.

Dying during something he chose to participate.

Not even an issue of sympathy.

Since there will be no death tolls if it weren't for the gringos, if I were a local I'd be thinking something else... like play with some calves somewhere else.

NOT

I do however have sympathy for the kid who was traumatised watching the whole thing...and think his parents need a good whack upside the head for risking his safety.

Papa disagree's with me.

But I fail to see the logic in doing things just because they are tradition and that is the way it has always been done...do we not evolve?

So you actively enter a race where you are being chased by a raging bull?

I can understand throwing tomatoes, running on logs, carrying wives all as traditional events. BUT this.... does seem to scream a bit of insanity.

TB, that's just wishful thinking!

Running of the rams, at Barraba, NSW, Aus is a far better bet, at least the rams don't have really sharp bits. Of course they are a bit less stroppy than bulls are, too!