The FOOTBALL Thread (2009-2010)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He pleaded not guilty, but it is fairly obvious that he was.

Bad move Stevie. Lets see what the scouse jury will do.

Fergie getting wound up about that Tevez / Welcome to Manchester United poster is quite funny.

13.2 seconds: The number of seconds, based on salary and the minutes he has spent on the pitch, that Becks needs to play to pay the $1000 fine imposed for confronting an abusive fan during the friendly with AC Milan last Sunday.

Cheeky chappies City. Fergie dismissing them as not even in the picture as far as competition. It sure is going to be interesting to see how they will accommodate their 435* strikers.

Quote:
PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Carlos Tevez takes the pizza as £25m Man City signing makes a meal out of pre-season training

Headlines hard to come by these days. Tevez caught buying pizza. veryshocked

I suppose it might be delish from the bench though. wink

Looks like Alonso might be on his way to Real Madrid after all.

And Crouch to Spurs. Thank god the story of him coming back to Anfield wasn't true.

Maybe not scouser.

Remember, Real Madrid are always very prudent regarding costs of players

Quote:
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez claims he is ready to walk away from deals this summer if asking prices remain high.

Liverpool are reported to want ï½£30million for Spain midfielder Xabi Alonso, substantially above Real's valuation.

Arbeloa has gone to RM for 3.5M. I thought he might go after his barny with Carragher.

[i just realised after 12 months that my laptop has no GBP symbol key!]