.... a few nights ago I walked "home" for 2 hours from a drinking sesh, though in completely the opposite direction to where my house is. I don't know what I was thinking, but I ended up having to walk back and then the distance back to my house. I was totally whacked when I got back home, woke up dressed on the floor of my genkan.

At least I didn't do anything too embarrassing (perhaps).

At college once on a night out I met a girl, later in the night I kissed her ever so passionately, then turned round and was sick all over the sofas in the club.

Man I was so wasted that night, I'm surprised I survived it. Of course, my drinks were TOTALLY spiked! lol

Upon returning to Japan stayed in my friends house, whch was the same NOVA flat as my other friend lived in when I was here originally, was so wasted that when I woke up in the middle of the night I started trying to find the bathroom, my brother was trying to show me the way and I was shouting and swearing that "I know the f-ing way, my mate used to live here!!"...only to find that I didn't know the way and proceeded to pee all over the living room floor!!! doh ashamed

Spiking drinks really is dangerous. I remember at college on birthdays there was sometimes spiking of friends drinks going on - one ended up in hospital he was so gone. He was ok in the end but me thinks spiking ain't a very friendly thing to do!

I think Sanjo was joking about his drink being spiked...but I agree with you klingon.

Once you take the personal choice out of the equation the drink spike-er is then responsible for the well-being and future health of that individual. What then happens if they die, or develop a chronic illness as a result? That spike-er is responsible for that. I sure as heck wouldnt be prepared to take on that responsibility!

Back on topic:

At a recent high school girls reunion drinkies we somehow thought it was a good idea to record all the dumb/clever/drink inspired things we said that night - and then post the list to facebook for our perpetuating shame! Seemed a good idea after a drink or five.

Whats the most you have scoffed after a night out.

Once I had:

- a curry (in an Indian)

- chips on the way home

- bag of crisps and a pie at home

I wonder how many calories I took in that night!!

Yep, ramen, gyoza and bottled beer poured into little glasses at a yatai at 3:00 in the morning with a bunch of other drunken slobs. That's how to end a night out.

I remember one particular lazy Sunday (after a particularly heavy Fri and Sat nght) me and my brother ate a large Peperoni pizza from Pizza hut each for lunch then went round to the Chinese Take Away and got Kung Po chicken (for me) and Sweet and Sour Chicken (for him), fried rice and prawn crackers for dinner!!! Damn those calories tasted good!!

mmmm....

I can't drink but I could eat 2 bowls of noodles and 2 plates of curry rice, and a friend can eat 5 buns on top of that...

We used to check out shop specials and openings like:

Eat 3 bowls of noodles (soup and all) in 15 min.

4 people has to finish 6kg of meat

etc, and it's free or you pay if you can't.

My high school had a canteen and I took a lunch box + ate at 10:30 break + 12:30

Carories? never changed my weight since I am 15.

These days I am eating less...