Wedding stuff - the cost and the presents

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck RB - I have been happily married for 20 years and remember my dad was dragging me down the aisle while I was crying my eyes out.

Enjoy the day. My niece (see exciting news) got married 3 weeks ago and she had a wishing well and man did she score some money!!! Think Wishing wells are a great idea for todays weddings.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Originally Posted By: RobBright
....with our dog ......

confused

But congrats and enjoy the Maldives.

why confused ?

some people have their kids their when they get married?

Well....not that I was trying to be funny in saying confused

But it is not 'usual' for people to have thier animals at thier wedding...

Yes if there are already children, then children at a wedding is commonplace, but I have yet to see a dog/cat/monkey etc at a wedding. Plenty of butterfly releases - and the odd white dove pair released....but never seen Lassie at a wedding.

It is certainly unique. And if it is your thing and important to you - why not? But I would not think it was 'run of the mill'.

Man's best friend... I'm surprised to hear that it is rare! I've seen dog's dressed up a bit with ribbons, etc, at outdoor weddings but of course not in a church. Then again, don't have any friends who had a catholic wedding. Butterflies! geez I'd like to see that! I wonder where they get that many butterflies from. Do the friends collect them or you buy it from somewhere?