• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

Ryuoo was good but would have been much better with more favourable conditions! I think they'd had the same weather system as Hakuba - shame I couldn't have been in two places at once! :D Will post some proper reviews in the next day or so. :thumbsup:

Is grilled cheese acceptable?

Or seen as being cruel to cheese?

I guess you'd need to refer the matter to Cheeseman, though who's going to do the grilling?

:lol:

Jonny? any meaning there mo?

I asked today, but the reason was not known to the ticket counter people, just that somebody had at some point decided the mannequin in front of the ticket counter would henceforth be known as Jonny.

There is actually a second mannequin as well, near the rental counter, going by the name of Bobby.

Tomme Noire paid a visit to Bobby today:

gallery_10844_84_411893.jpg

The sharp-eyed may notice that Bobby's name tag says "Jonny," which occasioned some debate and discussion among the counter staff. It seems someone, for some unknown reason, pinned Jonny's name tag on what is really Bobby.

Seem to be some mysteries surrounding the Grandeco counter mannequins.

Tomme Noire also frolicked a bit with the MetaPup in the Grandeco parking lot, as evidenced here:

gallery_10844_84_67213.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, sour cream crisps with garlic cream cheese and the frankfurter/wiener sausages on the left (which we heated up in the conbini microwave), washed down with Asahi Dry Black, my new Japanese beer of choice! :thumbsup: