This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.

At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but no good views yet as it has been snowing.

Anyway to start off my gallery, here's the gallery and some cheese in Nozawa. Just some run of the mill 'natural cheese' as they call it used to melt on pizzas etc. Not the most gourmet start.... wink

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/member_photo_gallery.php?userGallery=222

cheeseman_1.jpg

Please upload any cheese at resort pics to SnowJapan and tag them as 'cheese at resort'. That way, they'll all be grouped together.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

You must have been hard up for cheese to be eating that. I've been enjoying some nice Ridder with breakfast for the last couple of days. Some Hokkaido Camembert appeared in the fridge today too. Not sure where it came from.

Anyway, can anybody post pics in this gallery? If I can remember, I'll get some cheese and take some shots while I'm in snowcountry. (Actually I'll probably forget though, especially if the snow's good, but I like the idea.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks. Yesterday I had a day trip to Gala in Yuzawa town. Cheesewoman had to work and I had the day off and so with Cheesewomans permission I had the day out.

It was lonely on the lifts without Cheesewoman, and as much as I like gouda cheese it was no substitute

cheeseman_6.jpg

Here's the gouda posing in another shot.

cheeseman_2.jpg

And, I found the phone box.

cheeseman_3.jpg

Had a fun time skiing though the snow was quite good and it was not crowded at all. Fine weather.

A few more phone box shots in that thread

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/299078.html#Post299078

I'll take that as, er, a compliment... I think! lol

Cheeseman sounds like one of a kind. I wonder if he always talks about cheese? Next time you come to these parts should me up Mr Cheeseman. I'll be able to give you rides too, no need for buses and taxis!

Cheesewoman entered the Minamiuonuma lift ticket giveaway on SnowJapan and won a ticket! Thank you!

So yesterday we took a trip to Ishiuchi Maruyama resort up there.

This time we took some Mozzarella.

I was a bit put back by this sign - no cheese beyond this point?!!?

cheeseman_7.jpg

Cheesewoman holds the Mozzarella

cheeseman_8.jpg