• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

Phool and I managed to leave our families at home (his youngest daughter is 6 weeks old) to go skiing in Japan. I consider it a great achievement. But the snow gods have punished us for our ambition...

been enjoying a Mersey Valley Ploughman's vintage cheddar over the weekend. Unfortunately I had to eat it quickly coz it didnt really enjoy the hot, humid weather (it went from crumbly to "cheese spread" in a just few minutes)

keba_1.JPG

Not very classy, but here is some cheese-like substance in the trees at Kamui Ski Links. Not an easy shot to take, I had to take my skis off in knee-deep snow. Hope that's penance enough for the Natto diversion, Cheeseman...

IMG_0074.JPG

Here's some cheddar I caught trying to duck the ropes at Furano.

Last photo from me, Cheeseman, I'm off home tomorrow, hope the gallery fills out nicely. Will be checking in to see how it's going.