• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my first Large Kebab with everything on it the other day, i was very impressed!! A huge amount of "Elephant Leg" Donner meat, nice freshly cut onions, cucumber and tomatoes and lashings of chilli sauce....finger licking good!!

thursday i had a kebab the other night greasier than the fonz. hot chilli garlic sour cream. it was pretty special. onyl problem is it wasnt in japan! HA. i will definately be having another one tonight after my NYE celebrations.

OK OK so on nye the lineup for a kebab was as long as the lineup for a taxi, but in the later hours of the morning still seeking that much needed stomach sponge i found myself back in line to hold a nice big fat 'with the lot' so i took a photo for you so you can see how a real kebab is made in oz!.. now to figure out how to upload pics to here!

01012009130.jpg

there you go. not much better than a nice thick greasy half eaten kebab.

details are as follows - mixed kebab (chicken and beefylamb mix) all salads tabbouleh, the lot. hot chilli, garlic sour cream and lemon juice. not even 15 minutes after finishing said kebab met some great girls on the beach which turned out to be quite a day! could it have happened without kebab fuel? scientific testing points to no.