I have word that there is an auction happening right now for the above outfits! Go quick and yee shall reap. Jared, you are star for letting us all have the chance get our hands on these wonderful fun ski outfits! lol.gif

Quote:
So how do you explain this picture of you and Shimba then if you?
though i loved that outfit - especially my stormtrooper boots, i had to finally say goodbye and am now decked out in K2... that's K2 helmet, jacket, pants and backcountry pack (not intentional, purely coincidental)... i must admit it's not nearly as stylie, but sometimes we have to sacrifice fashion for function \:\(

so far it looks as if ocean should switch to sking. I got a line on some good skis for you.

Miteyak the people have spoken buy a bucket.

Jared the people are evenly split so we are gonna have to wait a while before you can buy those blades

I'll only do it if you have a whip-round and pay for me to spend a week at Nozawa learning. Enough goddamn polls - put your money where your mouth is y'all!

Small print - I'll be taking my board too.

By default, anyone who voted 'yes' to me wearing a helmet has annuled their right to vote by displaying disrespectful attitudes toward the fundamental right to free choice.

Therefore, the people have spoken, and no helmet will grace my crusty, battered scalp this fine season...

clap.gif

PS who's pretending to be me? I don7t ski in... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice there yakman.

I doubt my knees would let me do that Groucho Marx stance. Mind you, just think how much effective edge you could lay down in that position. You could probably carve circles around one of those extreme carving dudes. I bet that would send them home happy. \:\)

My tele guru turned up yesterday with this vid . If you buy it here, it's subtitled into Japanese, not dubbed \:D .