The FOOTBALL Thread (2008-2009)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pele was not the best player, but he just had a good legacy of being a world cup winner 3 times or whatever. Maradona was the best.

Best is obviously not in the top 1000 either.

This Real Madrid crap gets ever more ridiculous by the day.

One day that Cauldron guy is saying they should respect that CR ain't their player, then the next saying the complete opposite. Swines, Real Madrid. The pits.

All fun and games over at Chelsea now

Quote:
At the end of a dramatic day for Scolari, who was presented by Chelsea to the world's media yesterday lunchtime, Lampard's strained relations with the club over his £125,000-a-week contract looked to have broken down irretrievably.

Lampard must be pissed being offered only a lousy £125,000 a week.

Insulting it is, I'll tell you.

He is 30, not 24, so he should get real I think.

I have been dissapointed that Liverpool have only been going for Barry (who I thnk we dont really need, Gerrard and Masche are fine), but I was happy to see today we are going for my man Villa smile

Can't belive this Blatter bloke.

Would they allow clubs to drop players if 'they wanted'.

wakaranai

ALEX FERGUSON was last night accused of treating Cristiano Ronaldo like a SLAVE — by the most powerful man in world football.

Manchester United boss Fergie was told he should let Ronaldo join Real Madrid, even though the winger has a four-year contract to stay at Old Trafford.

The amazing outburst came from FIFA President Sepp Blatter, who raged: In football there’s too much modern slavery.