• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A collection recently emailed to me - some good, some very good   The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.   A mate of mine r

Originally Posted By: thursday.
guess you'll be in sunny scootlund then. Have some nice beers then.

are you shitting me?? I'm staying around here where the weather is hot and sunny. My brother and sister are coming out on Monday so that will be my family seeing duties tied up for another year!! biggrin

biggrin

Sean Connery was interviewed by Michael Parkinson, and bragged that despite being 72 years of age, he could still have sex 3 times a night. Cilla Black, who was also a guest, looked intrigued. After the show, Cilla says, "Sean, if I'm not bein too forward, I'd luv to 'ave sex with yer. Lets go back to my ouse, we could 'ave a lorra fun.

So they went back to her place and got comfortable. After a couple of drinks they went off to bed and had an hour of mad passionate sex together. Afterwards, Sean says, "If you think that was good, let me shleep for half an hour, and we can have better shex. But while I'm shleeping, hold my balls in your left hand and ma willie in your right hand". Cilla looks a bit perplexed, but says "Okay".

He sleeps for half an hour, awakens, and they have even better sex than before. Then Sean says, "Cilla, that was wonderful. But if you let me shleep for an hour, we can have the besht shex yet. You'll have to......."

"I know Sean. Yer want me to 'old onto yer bat 'n balls again. No problem hun". Cilla complies with the routine. The results this time are absolutely mind blowing.

Once it's all over, they have a drink, Sean lights a cigarette and Cilla asks "Sean, tell me, dis 'oldin yer balls in one hand and yer willie in de other - does it really stimulate yer that much?"

Sean replies, "No, not at all Cilla, but the last time I shlept with a scouser, the bitch stole ma wallet !"

lol

friday Joke

A man walks into a bar one night. He goes up to the bar and asks for a beer. "Certainly, sir, that'll be 1 cent." "ONE CENT!" exclaimed the guy; the barman replied, "Yes." So the guy glances over at the menu, and he asks, "Could I have a nice juicy T-bone steak, with chips, peas, and a fried egg?" "Certainly sir," replies the bartender, but all that comes to real money." How much money?" inquires the guy. "4 cents", he replies. "FOUR cents!" exclaims the guy. "Where's the Guy who owns this place?" The barman replies, "Upstairs with my wife." The guy says, "What's he doing with your wife?" The bartender replies, "The same thing I'm doing to his business."

• 2 weeks later...

YAY! It is Friday!

Ohh hang on - job decription "Mum"....DANG! doh

Today is laundry and cupcake making day (nieces birthday party tomorrow), as well as silly sport committment evening .

Not only are my children playing against a visiting Singapore school team tonight (5pm onwards) - but I have to get them home, put the little one to bed, wash and dry the rugby gear (they are playing again in the morning) and then drive the 3rd bear an hour and a bit(one way) to Mandurah and beyond to deposit him with my parents who will be taking him to HIS rubgy match at 8.30am in Mandurah while I am taking the smallest bear to HIS rugby match 20 minutes drive in the opposite direction for a 9.45am warm up, 10.10game!!! Arrghhh!!!

I think they assume that there is one parent with a car to every child - not families of children who have to go to extraordinary lengths to travel all over the countryside to get thier kids to the game! Thank Goodness my parents are able to help and live only about 20 minutes from Bear Cub #3's playing field for the day - or he would have had no choice but to forfeit.

YAY for Friday! slap

Checking in early for the Friday thread - my Friday came early!

Half packed, documents prnted - and heading to the airport in a couple of hours with "the girls". Will be snow chasing for the weekend - so catch ya all on the flipside!

groovy

"Have you heard about this phenomenon that keeps happening at Barack Obama rallies? Apparently women have been fainting. They're so taken by his speeches that they're passing out. Well, today it happened at one of Hillary's speeches, and luckily Bill ran into the crowd and gave her mouth to mouth."