have had some days of rain here Sanjo. Was supposed to be raining Sunday in Kansai, but didnt. Then supposed to today, but didnt (at least not during the day). We have had a decent amount of rain here in Kansai the last few weeks. Forecast was for rain from today for like the next 4+ days. Glad it didnt rain yesterday and I was able to ride my mtn bike up in the mtns!! groovy

just checked tenki jp site and what was rain till Thurs is now nice today and tom, then rain Wed, then cloudy till sat, then rain. Weather really seems to change quicker than before, doesnt it?

Well maybe not for Japan, but Hong Kong has had thier fair share, and so has Perth today!! We have had heavy heavy rain for the best part of the day today. Leaking roof, puddles on the verandah and the pool is right up to the top!

Cheer up, folks. Summer = swimming in the pool, ocean, or river (most refreshing of all)... eating more fruit and less rice, drinking smoothies and juice and beer... Barbecues... camping on the beach. Sweating cleanses the skin and humidity's good for the lungs. Just chill out and if you REALLY need a break, climb a mountain.

Don't fight it.

groovy cheers dance coolmirrors groovy

On Saturday, over 400mm rain fell in 1 day. I was caught in a jam for 3 hours. The cars in front of me were drowned. They tried to run the gauntlet, I chickened out and reversed.... just in time. No damage to my car, theirs are write offs.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure is raining today.

I heard on the news that this year it will very much be a fine weather > sudden heavy rain > fine weather kind of rainy season rather than mostly dull and rainy.