As I watch a fair bit of CNN and BBC, I have to put up with all those corny ads they have on there - you know the airline ones, the tourism destination ones, the hilarious 'all our meats are juicy' ones.

I wonder with those awful destination and airline ones, are they effective and who is the audience? (Me?) I really don't want to hear that Malaysia jingle ever again.

I hate those too. They must spend a fortune on them as well. It almost makes me not want to go to Malaysia.

I have this image of that song playing all the time, like the Yamada-denki thing always on in Yamada-denki.

Talking of which, Yamada-denki employees must go insane listening to that all day.

Some of the cheaper ones remind me of the local ads they used to have on at the cinema before the film started. Some of them were so funny.

Malaysia truly Asia(マレーシア、本物のアジア)

The mountains and the sea(山々と海)

Malaysia truly Asia (マレーシア、正真正銘のアジア)

It's calling out to you and me(あなたと私に呼びかけている)

訳すにも、なんというか、「ザ・微妙」、ですね。。。

but.

i have mumbled "malaysia truly asia",

(マレイジャトゥruリエイジャー)

so seems effective to some extent.

what was the NZ ad one?

"hey now, hey now" with an arian stud riding a white horse on the beach with a beautiful babe to go along? \:\)

Then they are camping in some mountain and the lady is wearing a very tight fluorescent green bikini... LOL

Where is the cheeseman when we need him?

Originally Posted By: Ewok 2
Malaysia truly Asia(マレーシア、本物のアジア)
The mountains and the sea(山々と海)
Malaysia truly Asia (マレーシア、正真正銘のアジア)
It's calling out to you and me(あなたと私に呼びかけている)
訳すにも、なんというか、「ザ・微妙」、ですね。。。

but.
i have mumbled "malaysia truly asia",
(マレイジャトゥruリエイジャー)
so seems effective to some extent.

haha I remember that one Serrechee ! - Hey tomorrow I'm going to Kandatsu- are you in Yuzawa ?

CNN has some incredibly annoying ads -the most annoying is The AXA insurance ads, the one that increases the volume level dramatically and has that stupid electronic jingle followed by a some nihongo burble.

CNN has far too many ads.