The official ARGUMENT thread

Heh, Whatthe? I can cope with the pair of you being nasty, so long as I know it's truly meant, not just something to fill up the pages!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pondering what you're saying there.

Your first should cover your second. However, you could be saying your second would not be with your first but with.......

Click to reveal..
YOURSELF
Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
this is not an argument with anyone on the forums but I need to totally vent my anger. veryangry

We are planning our trip to Niseko next year when our nephew asked if he could come with us. NO PROBLEM we would love him to come. SO started the pricing etc for a 2 bedroom apartment (as girlfriend was coming). Next thing we now THE GIRLFRIEND has gone and booked their accommodation without telling him or us!!!!! She got all the info she needed of us like where was the best to stay who was the best to book through transfers etc and jumped in. We hadn't even decided on confirmed dates!!!!

Is this a little strange or am I being totally petty!!!!

Okay here is the continuing saga!! I may not be going to Niseko next year as I may be jail for murder. After ALL the trouble she has caused we backed down and booked the accomodation, airfare etc to suit HER to keep my nephew happy. WELL after us paying the deposit 3 weeks later she has now decided it is to expensive for her and that she is not coming. Leaving us with the deposit and a 2 bedroom apartment and airfare. veryangry

Okay here is the continuing saga. The nephew has come through and paid the deposits and is going to pay the extra if she doesn't come (which of course she will now he is coming).

Everyone who has skiied Japan will get a laugh out of this. He hopes that skiing in Japan is good as he has given his holiday up in NZ for the Japan Trip veryshocked rollabout Yeah thats why we have been back 4 years running because it is so terrible over there doh

You know, I'd be inclined to go elsewhere, just at the point where she has no option but to go! But I'm a mongrel!

• 1 month later...