The official ARGUMENT thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: ger
Summer ROCKS!

Summer?? Just heading into winter here! Been busy processing olives into oil, this week. Back to paid work tomorrow (for a bit of a rest!)
  • 2 weeks later...

From memory, it was Mantas. (just checked the thread list and I was right!) Why, gg? You want someone to pick an argument with? This is the place!

this is not an argument with anyone on the forums but I need to totally vent my anger. veryangry

We are planning our trip to Niseko next year when our nephew asked if he could come with us. NO PROBLEM we would love him to come. SO started the pricing etc for a 2 bedroom apartment (as girlfriend was coming). Next thing we now THE GIRLFRIEND has gone and booked their accommodation without telling him or us!!!!! She got all the info she needed of us like where was the best to stay who was the best to book through transfers etc and jumped in. We hadn't even decided on confirmed dates!!!!

Is this a little strange or am I being totally petty!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
this is not an argument with anyone on the forums but I need to totally vent my anger. veryangry

We are planning our trip to Niseko next year when our nephew asked if he could come with us. NO PROBLEM we would love him to come. SO started the pricing etc for a 2 bedroom apartment (as girlfriend was coming). Next thing we now THE GIRLFRIEND has gone and booked their accommodation without telling him or us!!!!! She got all the info she needed of us like where was the best to stay who was the best to book through transfers etc and jumped in. We hadn't even decided on confirmed dates!!!!

Is this a little strange or am I being totally petty!!!!

Okay here is the continuing saga!! I may not be going to Niseko next year as I may be jail for murder. After ALL the trouble she has caused we backed down and booked the accomodation, airfare etc to suit HER to keep my nephew happy. WELL after us paying the deposit 3 weeks later she has now decided it is to expensive for her and that she is not coming. Leaving us with the deposit and a 2 bedroom apartment and airfare. veryangry

dun worry, I'll be there to cheer you up.

Don't do murder.

Just go up to her one day and suddenly freak and kill her with something. Not pre-meditated. Manslaughter. Bail for skiing.

That's a real good friend (not!).

I'd be asking if there's anyone around who'd like to take the empty space - BTW is it a single or double you are short of - might make a difference.

A thought - ask here for expressions of interest by PM. and take it from there.

Sorry, it was a response to a call for help. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing.

Back on topic, Why are you picking on me, now?