How do you listen to music now?

I'm even tired of my iPod. managing music is wwaaaaay too much of a pain in the ass for me. I need XM on my phone or music device.

It's coming... I'm sure. Satelite radio will soon be available in the pocket.

Albums usually. Pretty much any genre you can name, but with a tendency toward wierder stuff. Hard to keep up with everything though.

A variety of media. Like speakers better than headphones but either way it has to be loud.

i have gotten back into albums after spending the better part of last year listening to mixes i put together

at the moment i like listening to something in it's entirety, not just snippets of a band

my interest in radio waxes and wanes. i find they have 6 week cycles of songs i dig and songs i don't dig.

Albums are good, but shuffle is great! I love it when it dredges up stuff I haven't heard for ages and forgotten about.

Do you get those kinda freaky instances when u get two tracks from the same album one after the other on shuffle?

Commercial radio bites.

in oz jjj is good, especially for new stuff you ain't heard of. i don't listen to any other radio

it's weird when you get used to a compilation cd/mix and you know what is coming on next. then when you hear the song in a different playlist or album it just throws you cos everything is unexpectedly out of order

why people would rather listen to ads and top 40 pop is beyond me

the weird thing to me is that the vast majority of young people would rather listen to commercial fm than jjj. why on earth would you want to listen to cheesy ads?

Originally Posted By: warhawk
Yes, Triple J was great. I remember getting yelled at when I was working in Aus cos I would turn the radio over from crappy adelaide commercial stuff to triple J. Philistines!

Triple J's not commercial?? Personally, I don't really care as long as the music's good. Only listen to Aussie radio through internet for the rugby league (Warriors fan).