I would love a white Christmas but will gladly settle for a white New Years this year.

Actually its raining heavy here in the Riverina area of NSW and has been on and off for weeks, after five years of Drought its the best Christmas ever for many.

I hope you have safe and wonderful Christmas

Town-at-nightc.jpg

I'll be working xmas day as well. Have bought a whole leg of lamb though from a Tokyo based importer and will be having a few friends over for a nice dinner. Mmmm roast lamb, haven't had that for a couple of years now...can't wait!

Merry xmas all.

Originally Posted By: ausi ski bum

Actually its raining heavy here in the Riverina area of NSW and has been on and off for weeks, after five years of Drought its the best Christmas ever for many.

thumbsup.gif They have been getting it all over ASB. Places like Coonamble and Condoblin up north have creeks flowing that haven't flowed for 10 years.

I'm spending xmas with mum and my 3 brothers and all their kids. It's gunna be kaos.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. medw_surfing_santa-001.gif

Merry Christmas all, and a Happy New Pow!

Its good to hear about the rain back home. Its been hard going for a long time for a lot of folks.

Working on 25th-27th. Bounenkai on 28th, then a week off in Osaka from 29th! w00t. Gonna try some boarding in Hyogo-ken too. Should be interesting.

Merries and jollies everyone!

We had a week of rain and cold in Perth but that has morphed into HOT HOT HOT for Christmas and Boxing Day - lucky will be here in airconditioning or in the pool!

Looking forward to festivities with my snow trip mates tonight, my family tomorrow and the in-laws boxing day. FABULOUS!

Hope YOURS is grand!

I am SO in love with my husband!!

He gave me the most kick a$$ snowboard watch and backpack. I am not quite sure if I am ready for any back country any time soom, but my back pack sure as heck is! And my watch has an altimeter and compass - wha...? I did not even know they made stuff this cool!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
I am SO in love with my husband!!

He gave me the most kick a$$ snowboard watch and backpack. I am not quite sure if I am ready for any back country any time soom, but my back pack sure as heck is! And my watch has an altimeter and compass - wha...? I did not even know they made stuff this cool!

Merry Christmas everyone!

What brand of Watch? I love my Suunto!