• SnowJapan Moderator

I like simple myself.

As mentioned earlier, the top left font used on the main design of the site is going to change when we make our updates, so that will be the font that we would like used.

SJ1 also has this "blue" thing going on - could you guess? ;\)

Hopefully your enthusiasm will be infectious domokun! Thanks

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I am a web Dev/designer. =)

Got today off (Flu), so bored @ home in front of my Computer.

This stuff I am putting up takes but a few minutes, so hopefully I will get some good stuff out on the weekend.

Yeah, winblows cos I hate it =) I have Mac & PC. I shopuldn't complain, U get lots of free viruses on PC. Awesome!

Originally Posted By: Domokun_72dpi
For all u designers out there, there is an awesome font place called "dafont", which has tonnes of free fonts. This will help heaps.

Heres another play on design... Ok, I am not sure if anyone actually gives a toss about these, but I am trying to help inspire people to get cracking. =)

shirt_4.gif

Looking better..

Uniglo used to have a service....that you could design your own t-shirt, not sure they still do or not...but quality is ok just the sizes are strange...i take a medium back home and XL in Japan

Decent stuff please, definitely. I'll deffo get whatever you make though. (Unless it involves natto).

I remember one tshirt I bought when I was at uni at some concert and it was just to worst quality shirt ever, it was laughable. Wear it once and it's out of shape, wash it once and it's turned into something non-t-shirt.

• SnowJapan Admin

We are using a new font on the site when we give the site all our updates next month... I wouldn't call it a logo as such, just a different look to the name. We're not asking for a "new logo" here with this competition - just a design that will look good on "sj stuff". And we might use it in places on the site as well (like we currently do with the mountains at the top of this page). Am I making sense? I'm tired.