2 years ago Dizzy and I won the same hooded sweatshirt from Silver Cartel at the TGR party (mine in Kansai and his in Tokyo) so we end up walking around FT's place looking like a bunch of nerds wearing the same thing. Love it though.

What ideas would be good for SJ paraphernalia (if they had time)? They made up stickers a few years ago...I'd really like another hoodie/sweatshirt. Theyre nice after skiing, lounging around the fireplace. T-shirts would be good but if short sleeve summer time only. Long sleeve would work. What else?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks for posting this CB. We're really interested and like the idea of doing something, though we're going to be cramming about 3 months of work into the next 6 weeks or so, such is the amount of work to be done for our site update.... so we do need a bit of help!

\:\)

Good Thread Matey,

Times not an issue, Snow season isn't for a few months, so, with the amount of people comin thru this site, theres talent.

Why not setup templates & run a comp (Ok, I know, Wait for the SJ dudes to Approve), but hey, theres gotta be talent here!

I am down for designing anything..

Stickers, tees, Beanies, Bag Badges (iron ons...), SJ Neck lanyards (For Pass Holders).. promo DVD made from Users footage. utube it, Viral Marketing!!!!

Why not things like "SJ Board Wax" etc. Most companies of product sub out product for companies to push product.

Send shirts off to China, cheap. Or there are a few places online,w ehere u can sell shirts via their shops.

You won't be worried about them copying them, cos thats extra marketing =)

Alos, lamo idea, but thermal flasks? =)

Man, a comp would be good. I am down for it =)