1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Suits only on special occasions, however I don't mind it a bit. Nor do I mind a tie. Quite frankly, the suit/tie thing has been the business/pro/formal look for... what... 200 years? At least? I always get amazed when I meet someone who says; "I'd never wear a tie." That's like meeting a chick who says; "I'd never wear a dress."

lame.

On the contrary, I have a suit that is so damn nice, I'm scared to wear it because of the eyes it pulls. I'm not ego-enough for one of my suits. How ironic is that?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say that you can count the number of times I've worn a suit on one hand. Usually at weddings (not in Aus.). The dress code down here is pretty casual compared to other parts of the world. As I'm getting older I think I'll wear a suit a bit more now.

Got 4. Used to wear one every day but not it's less than half the time. Office has become much less strict.

Yes, you're right BP. Hasn't stopped any of us wearing them, though. Every so often someone comes out with another story about that sort of thing. If you believed half of it, you'd never handle cash, sit of a train seat (wasn't that the topic of another thread on these forums?), or even leave your house... and even that's a filthy bacteria-laden environment, if you knew what was growing in your kitchen, you'd eat out every night, but then you'd worry about the restaurant. And so it goes on.

I wash my hands, and try not to let my tie flop into open surical wounds, if I can help it.

Inside?!? Now that explains why they're called UNDERpants, and all the funny looks I've been getting, too... it's beginning to make sense. I suppose I should also start wearing my socks inside my shoes as well. I always thought they were to help keep my shoes clean and shiny...

As bad as they can look, for the portly gentleman, they have a better chance at keeping trousers up than a belt...

I don't wear braces, nor have I ever worn a bow tie, except at my wedding (and yes, I tied it myself).