The FOOTBALL Thread (2007-2008)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did 2pints, I'm not happy about that.

See Ronaldos goal?

"He gets better. Cristiano Ronaldo has the ball stuck under his feet but no matter, he impudently backheels it in. Absolutely astonishing goal."

lol.gif

Just incredible. \:D

We lost. \:\(

That was a cracking goal by Ronaldo. I wonder where United would be this season if he was not there or injured. He's belting them in like a top striker.

United are really looking like they will win it now. Arsenal did good to catch up but they don't look like catching up. Over to Chelsea tonight and Liverpoo vs Everton. Got the beers in.

Cracking goal from Ronaldo again there. He really is a great player to watch, would be better if he were in Liverpool, but....

But Arsenal have drawn or lost the previous 6 games. Hardly the style of champions is it? I'm really looking forward to watching the 3 Arsenal/Liverpool games though, that will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Champions League tonight. Well, tomorrow morning.

Really looking forward to the next week. We'll demoralise Arsenal.

Quote:
Bye bye everton, see you in UEFA cup.

On telly of course, if nothing else is on.

2 away goals, nice. Should have been more.

With Barcelona also getting an away goal it looks like the semi might well be United vs Barcelona.

\:\)

United vs Barcelona should be a good one. Sounds like Barcelona didn't have it easy in their game though, how are they generally doing at the moment?