• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Originally Posted By: 1
That hot already in Aus?
How hot does it get Mamabear in the peak?

It was snowing down to 500m in the Eastern states over the weekend, but here in Perth it has been warm - today the warmest so far.
First week in Feb (school goes back) is usually the worst, usually with a few days in a row above 40, and not dropping under 30 overnight. But that is short lived.

30-35 and dry is awesome.
30-35 and wet sucks.

Today it is dry.
But I would still happily swap with Muika. I like cooler climes.

Theres a mega typhoon heading my way. Typhoon Megi. More than 185kph at the centre.

It's bigger than Katrina. You know, Katrina, which signalled that looting, raping, killing of your neighbors was acceptable. Damn, those yanks are opportunistic.

Batten down Thursday.

I am not too keen on cyclones/typhoons/hurricanes. Didn't even enjoy the heavy rain we had briefly yesterday - canceled my plans for a swim, but I still made the kids go to training [/mean mum mode].

Originally Posted By: roscoe
Sunshine coast weather living up to its name to day.

Woo hoo.
Got some friends over there that will be enjoying that.
Sunshine-y day in Perth today too.

I get quite excited by the weather changes now - it is like for every increase in sunshine in Perth I know the reverse is effecting Japan, and that means snow for me to play in. Really funny feeling getting excited about sun because it means snow confused

I know what you mean Mamabear.Leaving the heat of summer for all that great snow makes it even more special.You guy's be carefull up in Hokkaido this year with all that Bear hunting. biggrin

I reckon the "Bears" are more at risk in Hakuba wink LOL

Sunny days getting more and more common around here.

Car aircon on during the day almost every day (except when the kids are still wet from waterpolo - that'd be cruel, right?)

Been in the pool almost every day this week biggrin