jebus, I hope your humour is just that famous british wit and not that famous british misplaced arrogance. FT has hosted and guided some of the best skiers in the world. I know for a fact that he and his lodge are held in high regard by such people as Kina Pickett, Will Burks and Bryce Phillips (not to mention the late Billy Poole) and those are just those I know. There are few (if any) places with such unique accolades in skiing. Yes, FT is an ass sometimes and he does come accross as arrogant but this is a ski forum. There are few on this forum that can contribute more knowledge than him and if that comes with a bit of prickliness so be it. I would rather have a opinionated expert than a warm and cuddly moron.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

offtopic

To everyone:

Humour or not, this or that or not, please get this back on topic (or at least off this line of talk), back on warmer and cuddlier ground and take any personal nastiness elsewhere.

Thanks.

• SnowJapan Admin

Two 'smartass' comments in the last 5 minutes.

They have been deleted.

See my post above. Enough. Change the subject.

Post more beyond this point and you won't be able to post anything on here for at least a month. I promise.