What do you have more of in your house than 9/10 SJers wouldn't

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by farquah:
Albert the Albatros! Before I get hate mail for having a stuffed animal, its all part of a presentation I give on conservation!
l_da1ddd31b936f19ad177dbb6ccd0aaa3.jpg
ahhh, the fun Im gonna have using this in my classes!! Lets see what the kids come up with lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
 Quote:
Originally posted by farquah:
Albert the Albatros! Before I get hate mail for having a stuffed animal, its all part of a presentation I give on conservation!
l_da1ddd31b936f19ad177dbb6ccd0aaa3.jpg
ahhh, the fun Im gonna have using this in my classes!! Lets see what the kids come up with lol.gif
which one is the stuffed dead animal?
 Quote:
Originally posted by thursday:
which one is the stuffed dead animal? [/QB]

A man walks into a bar down in Cronwall and orders a beer. The whole bar is looking at the man curiously as he sits down. The bartender looks at his nice suit and tie and asks him if he's from around here.
The man replies, "No sir, I'm from Lancashire."
The bartender asks the man what he does for a living up in Lancashire.
The man replies, "I am a Taxidermist."
The bartender slowly asks, "What is a Taxidermist?"
The man answers back, "Oh, I just mount animals."
The bartender grins wide and yells to the whole bar, "It's OK Boys!! He's one of us!"

Nice albatross.

Talking of amusing job titles, my dad was a Naturalist (ecologist, botanist, entemologist) but people sometimes thought it meant he liked to get naked and play volleyball.

Back on topic:

Pairs of pink socks.

Cartons (milk, juice) for the recycling - found out that you have to cut them flat after already having 3 bags full, sod that. So have been meaning to have a bonfire for a while.

Snowboards, probably.

Shoes.

Face paints, wigs & costumes from fancy dress parties. Probably should throw them out as I'm not likely to use the same costume again.

Moving to Tokyo near me Tarzan's bar sometime this year so I'm gonna have to do some serious downsizing. Wigs anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by thursday:
been looking around my place.

It's handbags and matching shoes, (the wife's).
He's being honest but not completely clear. Let me lay any misconceptions to rest:
It's HIS handbags and the matching shoes are his wife's.

I've got a boatload of hotel card keys from my travels...probably in excess of 1000, fortunately they are small.

I also have an abundance of Hard Disks - video editing takes up a lot of space.

Nice foto Farquah...now EVERYBODY knows that you are not Pakistani...the legend fades away...nice bird dude.

900 DVDs

600 CDs

1900 Commodore 64 floppy disks.

1200 Amiga floppy disks.

160 SCSI hard-drives - no idea what's on them.

Unused computer equipment. 20 machines - 80 keyboards, cables for all of them.

A bucket full of lighters - Lost track of the count at about 120 but there's about 4x that in there now.

Negatives and Prints - I have like four moving boxes stuffed full.

A wall made from home-made and "repaired" guitars - soon to be tossed I think.

Oh, and camera lenses.

Ummm....

Speaking of grey areas, I saw in yodobashi camera a Xvid/dvix videoplayer that you can just copy the files over and it plugs into your tv.

Sometimes I wonder if companies want us to pirate, e.g. mp3 players where out before music was purchasable.