• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it needs a phoon. i've also asked a few mates who have spent months over there. they know of the place and it's spoken about in hushed tones, but very few people have actually been there. they just saw a grubby photo of it.

apparently it won't get crowded as it's a hotbed of islamic terrorist training grounds. plus there's the added bonus of kidnapping gangs.

still.... looks very tempting. i really couldn't imagine a better wave

or, my sources could be way wrong and i've wasted the past day investigating the completely wrong area!

Originally Posted By: spook
. i really couldn't imagine a better wave

I could.......it would be a left. lol.gif Although with a wave that mechanical it wouldn't take long to perfect your pig-dog backhand. If I could just fold my lanky frame into those barrels

keep on the case Spook thumbsup.gif

Good waves today. 4-5 clean NE swell and a light offshore all day. Best I've had for months. After 3 hours of going wave for wave with my mate on a deserted beach beak, another guy showed up. making the 'crowd' 3.

I love living in the country. It rocks.

Originally Posted By: Mantas
 Originally Posted By: spook
. i really couldn't imagine a better wave

I could.......it would be a left. lol.gif

Not! God called em goofy for a reason and the rest of us NATURAL's! \:D

Goofy Goobers rule!!!!

I have this arguements with ALL my natural mates.

Lets play a game. I'll name a world class left, then you name a right, we'll see who runs out first and wether it's a Goofy Goobers world or a Natural disaster.

I'll start off gental.

Margrets. \:\)

I would say that it is world class. I am trying to think of waves near the ones you have suggested.

I don't surf in town at all any more. I live near redhead , so that is where i spend all of my time. I drive down onto the beach in my 4wd and sometimes get uncrowded waves like you probably do down northern or on morna.

Where is your next left goofy.lol.gif

North west cape(I think that is what it is called. I remember watching a vid about 10 years ago, with Tom Caroll getting freaking huge barrels at a about 10 foot. Can't remember the name of the movie.)

I have got some good waves at crabs but they were rights \:\)