I have 4 nights in the Tokyo area late Feb. Looking around for hotels and somewhere that is well located to stay.

Hard to work out what is where, and finding all the hotels

Looking for 4-5 star hotels

Any help with good areas to stay in, tips, websites for booking, and just hotel names in general would be great \:\)

Park Hyatt is looking the go at this stage \:D

I highly recommend the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, one of the better hotel I stayed at in Japan. Location is great 3 mins walk to Shibuya station, great view and superb service.

Hilton Shinjuku is also great, IMO not as up to date as the Cerulean. Mainly due to the hotel older then the Cerulean. But the rooms are much bigger. Gold Hilton members get free room upgrade and tons of extra service.

Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo - right near JR Shinjuku station West exit. An JET buddy of mine always stayed there when he had to go into Tokyo for meetings. It's pretty schnazzy, but I don't know if it ranks 4 or 5 stars. Short walk to lots of dining and nightlife.

Usally stay at the Century Hyatt reasonable price. But its nothing special. Points on the Hyatt card if nothing else. I've also stayed at the New Otani was much nicer but was not as impressed with the location

• 2 weeks later...